Pictures of all different noodles are screaming - YUMMY, EAT ME EAT ME EAT ME!
Sadly it was closed at the time and we had to come back again. So the second time we had King size noodle - 1 big bowl of noodles & all different goodies to feed 2 people. Couldn't be happier!
Until recently I discovered there's a city branch as well in Haymarket! I have to check it out so that I may not need to drive 1.5 hour to Cabramatta again!
The menu is much bigger than Cabramatta but I would stick to Noodles when I go next time. Here's why.
Crispy pork belly stir fried with green veges - It's ok flavor but the pork belly seems been fried multiple times and just not the fresh pork belly we get else where. I would give it 6/10
Duck rice paper rolls - It feels like a fostered child of Chinese & Vietnamese.
I've never been to Thailand/ Vietnam myself so my understanding of rice paper roll is it comes from Vietnam originally. This dish has got all the ingredients we normally get from Vietnamese restaurants and it has roasted duck with sweet bean sauce - Reminds me of my last trip in Beijing thought. 5/10
Entry - I had a skewer of deep fried wonton. You must try this! Underneath the pastry layer, it has a whole egg in it! Can't go wrong with $2.50 neither.
Fish ball skewer - deep fried as well
I might have to try the pork/beef balls next time.
And here comes the exciting part - from the noodle menu!
Do Dee Secret!
It's cool to order as well - Hi, Can I please order a little secret?
The small size is just about right for a female and it's got meat balls, fish balls & some pork mince and noodles of course. A little bit spicy, sour and sweet which is just perfect. - 9/10!
I will be back checking your secret again, Do Dee.
Do Dee Haymarket Address -
9/37 Ultimo Road
Haymarket NSW
9/37 Ultimo Road
Haymarket NSW
No comments:
Post a Comment